Just a quick note to say that I took an unintentional break from Mostly YA Lit for the last few weeks because I was travelling (hey, look at me visiting with Andi of Andi’s ABCs, Sarah of What Sarah Read, and Gail of Ticket to Anywhere in Boston!) and book slumping, then I was super busy at work. But my big project at work has finished and I’m SO ready to come back to writing and fangirling over books!
What You’ll See on Mostly YA Lit in the next few weeks:
-a review of Winter by Marissa Meyer (it’s over 800 pages and taking me SO LONG to finish!) and general thoughts on the Lunar Chronicles series (I can’t WAIT to talk about this with you guys!)
-a new Mostly YA Lit feature highlighting recent romance reads – for those of you who want to fall in love with a more adult genre
–Christmas/holiday posts because YAY! I’ve got some ideas for shopping posts, guys!
-a new way of highlighting super early reads that I get – I’m instituting a new rule of throwing my reading calendar out the window because it’s been making me book slump hard and I’d rather just read what I enjoy, but I want to be able to promote them to you guys, too! So this new feature will help with that.
In the meantime, here are a few posts I’ve been loving that you might enjoy:
- B&N Teen Blog/Dahlia Adler recommends YA books for the members of the Baby-Sitters Club (I always thought of myself as a combo of Kristy & Stacey…)
- Ginger has a list of 2016 releases she’s most looking forward to – and a giveaway!
- Loved how Alexa and Rachel went apple-picking inspired by Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- If you aren’t downloading all of Jen‘s beautiful desktop/phone wallpapers, you’re missing out.
- My lovely friend Andi is really making me want one of these Erin Condren planners – do you have one? (PS ICYMI, I talked about some of my lustworthy items for my birthday on her ABCs)!
- Jamie talks about wanting all the books…and also wanting none of them. OMG, she’s describing my life!
- Melissa talks about five years of blogging and holds a giveaway for one of the first ARCs she ever received.
Can’t wait to get back to chatting with you guys about books!