This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is posted on Instagram, and it’s my Fall 2015 to be read list. It’s actually a crapload longer than this, but these are the highlights, in no particularly order.
2. Tonight the Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales (pub date: Sept 15, 2015): my most anticipated fall read about one crazy night and bloggers. I’m holding back on reading this for one more week because it will be reviewed as part of the Fierce Reads tour next month!
3. The Thing About Jellyfish by Ali Benjamin (pub date: Sept 22, 2015): This comes out today, and it’s a middle grade I should be reading and reviewing very shortly.
4. Because You’ll Never Meet Me by Leah Thomas (pub date: July 2, 2015): The lovely Jen from YA Romantics was kind enough to send this over to me – I’m interested to see how it compares with Everything, Everything, which has a similar “Bubble Boy” like character, so I must read it this fall.
6. The Distance from Me to You by Marina Gessner (pub date: Oct 20, 2015): I love the idea of going on a wilderness trip instead of going to college…at least at first. =P
7. First & Then by Emma Mills (pub date: Oct 13, 2015): This is another one I’ll be reading and reviewing for the Fierce Reads tour next month – P&P + football!
8. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han (pub date: April 15, 2014): Not sure why I haven’t gotten to this book yet, because everyone says it’s a me book…fall is the time!
9. Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers (pub date: Jan 5, 2010): I’ve been wanting to read a Courtney Summers book for a long time, and my #OTSPSecretSister sent this over, so it must be read. And soon.
10. The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness (pub date: Oct 6, 2015): This is my next read, by my author husband and crush, Patrick Ness. Stay tuned for my review.
Are any of these on your TBR this fall? Which one are you most anticipating? Let me know in the comments!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and the Bookish to highlight a top ten list related to book blogging, and to get to know fellow book bloggers.