So a whole slew of book bloggers have heard a lot of good things about Rainbow Rowell’s Eleanor and Park, but we haven’t had time to read it. In order to make sure we do have time, Rachel @ Reading Timbits, Ardo @ A.A. Omer and I are hosting an Eleanor & Park Read-Along.
The read-along will start Thursday, May 2nd, and will conclude on Thursday, May 23rd.
Here’s the reading schedule:
- Thurs, May 2 – Sun, May 5: Chapters 1 – 10 – discussion at Reading Timbits
- Mon, May 6 – Wed, May 8: Chapters 11 – 19 – discussion at Mostly YA Lit
- Thurs, May 9 – Sun, May 12: Chapters 20 – 29 – discussion at A. A. Omer
- Mon, May 13 – Wed, May 15: Chapters 30 – 36 – discussion at Reading Timbits
- Thurs, May 16 – Sun, May 19: Chapters 37 – 45 – discussion at Mostly YA Lit
- Mon, May 20 – Wed, May 22: Chapters 46 – 58 (end) – discussion at A. A. Omer
For this read-along, we’re looking to do something a little more discussion-based. Instead of more formal posts, we’re setting up a Google document where all participants can contribute thoughts.
Every Monday and Thursday, either Mostly YA Lit, A.A. Omer, or Reading Timbits will post a selection of some of those thoughts, along with a few discussion questions.
So if you’re reading along at home, you can see what we’re thinking, and you’ll get an up-to-the-minute, unfiltered view of our thoughts.